|Cement Grade||Grade 43|
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
|Packaging Type||PP Sack Bag|
Bharati Cement – Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) 43 Grade is a Premium quality product manufactured from world renowned Narzi limestone. Made using next generation German technology, Bade using next generation German technology, Bharati Cement OPC 43 Grade develops high early strength as well as high ultimate strength.
- Superior quality ensures substantial savings in cements consumption
- Development of very high compressive strength in early stages helps in early de-shuttering
- Superior resistance to sulphate attack due to less C3A content
- Low alkali content in cement provides protection against alkali aggregate reaction
- High fineness results in better workability enduring dense, durable concrete
- High early strength facilitates speedy construction.
- Suitable for residential, commercial, industrial structures, bridges and dams, highways, high-rise buildings, runways etc.
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Recommended for all types of RCC structures, concrete blocks, electric poles, paver blocks etc.
Physical And Chemical Properties Of Bharathi Cement Opc 43 Grade:
Requirements of IS122-1989
Bharathi 43 Grade
Lime saturation factor
Loss on ignition (%)
Sulphur Anhydride SO3 (%)
Insoluble residue (%)
Compressive Strength (Mpa)
( 0 ) reviews for Bharathi 43 Grade Cement
Add a review